Arnold Farmers Market begins our 8th season and promises to be BIGGER and BETTER than ever!
The Market will be open every Saturday from May through mid-October, weather permitting, from 8:00 am – 12:00 noon.
Visit our vendors for a huge assortment of the season’s freshest local produce and goods!
The Market serves as a gathering place filled with music and activities for the entire family. Its festive family atmosphere allows visitors to discover a wide variety of edible delights, including vendors selling the freshest local produce, honey, eggs, spices, baked goods, meats, flowers, and many other producer-related crafts.
Visitors also enjoy a rotating variety of artwork as well as craftsmen displaying wool spinning, spoon carving, and many other artisan crafts.
We look forward to seeing you here in 2019!
Arnold Farmers Market
Open May – Mid October
Arnold City Park
Special Events scheduled for our 2019 Season*:
- May 4 – Opening Day and Derby Days – Wear your fanciest hats and enjoy entertainment by the Fiddlers
- May 11 – Fox Jazz Bands
- May 18 – Seckman Jazz Bands
- May 25 – Strawberry Festival
- June 22 – Tractor Show
- July 20 – Summer Dayz
- July 27 – Mississippi Crossing Band
- August 10 – Salsa/Tomato Festival
- August 31 – Mississippi Crossing Band
- September 14 – Applefest
- September 21 – Arnold Days Encounter String Ensemble
- October 19 – Fall Festival/Pumpkin Decorating
Join Us in 2019 as a Vendor!
Contact Arnold Farmers Market Supervisor Teresa Kohut at 636-282-6686 if you’re interested in becoming a vendor at our 2019 Market. We’d love to include your produce and crafts! Our 2019 Vendor Application, Rules and Regulations, Due Diligence Background Affidavit, and Hold Harmless Agreement are available below.
Be sure to “Like” us on our Facebook page too!